Our laboratory offers the option of a variety of inspection procedures, both on raw materials and on product that has already been expanded (thermally treated). The following test analyses can be performed:
- Determination of the particle size distribution by sieve analysis
- Determination of surface and bound moisture content
- Determination of bulk density using the Böhme method
- Float-and-sink analyses
- Determination of isostatic compressive strength
- Thermal conductivity measurement to determine the lambda value of sheet and granulate material
Based on our excellent cooperation over many years with selected external partners, we are also able to offer chemical analysis of the starting material, mechanical compressive strength testing to the EN ISO 13055 standard, and determination of the density of expanded product using helium pycnometry.